Caring & Support
Are you someone who wants to make the lives of others better by delivering respectful care? If so, you’ve come to the right place - working in social care is a fulfilling career because you make a real difference.
Julie Tomlins joined us as a Care Assistant a few years ago and has flourished in her role respected by everyone for her kindness, her dedication and positive attitude.
“My day involves working alongside colleagues with different strengths and personalities and we all share the same commitment which binds us together and makes us feel part of something special. There are so many aspects to care and there is always something new to experience and learn to make a resident’s day. When that happens, it makes mine too.”
We always welcome passionate people to start a new career path with us in one of our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem. View our care assistant jobs and health care assistant vacancies.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Organise and take part in social and recreational activities
- Assist with residents’ personal care and mealtimes
- Provide support to help residents maintain their independence
- Get to know residents and their families to provide the best possible care
- Maintain accurate records
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience isn’t required, but a kind personality is.
- We like people who work well in a team
- You’ll need good written/verbal communication and people skills
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Flexible day and night shifts with paid breaks and paid day off for your birthday
- Employee discounts, incentives, and rewards plus free parking
- Company pension, mentorship bonus
- Enhanced pay for overtime and bank holidays
- Full inductions and brilliant opportunities for career development
- Free Uniform and DBS
We offer a great working environment with excellent rates of pay and plenty of support, rewards and recognition. As a Care Assistant, you will be part of a friendly, supportive team providing hands-on care and ensuring residents live in a safe, comfortable and clean environment.
View our care home assistant jobs for care assistants jobs in Bridgnorth, All Stretton, Shrewsbury and care assistant jobs Telford.VIEW OUR CARE VACANCIES