At Morris Care, we’re always on the lookout for talented Registered Nurses who are passionate about delivering high-quality care and who have the sensitivity and professionalism to make a real difference for our residents, ensuring they continue to live fulfilling lives, their dignity is respected and nurtured, all whilst receiving high-quality care. Click here to view our Registered Nurse vacancies.
Our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem provide social care and cater to a range of needs and requirements, including Dementia Care, Complex Care, Respite and Recovery and Palliative - click here to find out more about our care.
You will be responsible for the provision of nursing care for all residents and for maintaining a homely, supportive and stimulating environment to improve or sustain, as far as possible, the residents’ quality of life. You will lead, support and coach a staff team, upholding and actively promoting the Morris Care values and philosophy so each day is the best it can be for residents and staff. As Registered Nurse your role in leading the shift will champion the five guiding principles of first class care:SAFE, EFFECTIVE, CARING, RESPONSIVE, WELL-LED
- Put your caring and compassionate skill set to good use
- Improve the quality of people’s lives
- Provide holistic care, promoting emotional and physical welfare of residents. You will promote residents’ privacy, independence and dignity.
- Build caring relationships with those in your care, plus their family and friends
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- Recognised Nursing qualification and valid NMC registration at suitable grade
- Previous recent and relevant nursing experience in a care setting ideally managing care of older people and physically disabled adults
- Experience of organising and supervising staff on shift
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Birthday day off
- Refer a Friend scheme - receive up to £500
- Pension scheme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Three months mentored support
- Paid breaks
Explore our current nursing home vacancies by following the link below for nursing jobs Telford and nurse jobs Shrewsbury. We often have nursing home jobs available in our Shropshire and Cheshire Nursing Homes. Becoming a part of the Morris Care family really is something special.