Leadership through inspiration, positivity and mutual respect.
Our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem provide social care and cater to a range of needs and requirements, including Dementia Care, Complex Care, Respite and Recovery and Palliative - click here to find out more about our care. Click here to view our Management vacancies.
As part of the management team:
- You will play a pivotal role in support to help maintain the high standards which are the trade mark of Morris Care.
- Work to provide clinical leadership of all grades of staff ensuring staff are well supported and providing a homely, safe and empowering environment for our residents.
- Ensure that the procedures and protocols are adhered to and that residents receive high standards of care within a compassionate caring environment.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with staff, colleagues, family and external agencies GP’s, Social Workers etc.
- Be expected to develop and use your leadership skills.
- Be part of the team growing and developing the business to meet emerging needs.
- Have the opportunity to develop and grow in the role and access training and development.
Explore our care home managers jobs by following the link below.