Our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem provide social care and cater to a range of needs and requirements.
As part of the maintenance team, you will be required to assist in the safe, efficient running of the home by undertaking general and routine maintenance of the buildings and grounds.View our Maintenance vacancies.
Main duties include:
- Responsibility for all minor maintenance jobs within the home as indicated by the Administrator or Nurse Manager.
- Inspect and maintain the home’s fixtures, fittings and equipment i.e. lighting, lift plant, boilers, water softeners, fire alarm system, portable appliances. Maintain regular up to date records and a day to day maintenance and repair manual.
- Responsibility for the removal of all waste to the bin areas and keep the area tidy and clean.
- Carry out regular and timely Health and Safety inspections and make regular report of findings to Health & Safety committee.
- To maintain the safety of the external hard landscaping, treating algae and ice as necessary.
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Birthday day off
- Refer a Friend scheme - receive up to £500
- Pension scheme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Three months mentored support
- Paid breaks