Working in social care is a fulfilling career because you make a real difference to people’s lives.
Our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem provide social care and cater to a range of needs and requirements.
As a Domestic Assistant you will assist in the daily cleaning of the Home to ensure our residents are living in a clean, safe and comfortable environment. Click here to view our Domestic vacancies.
- To conduct the general cleaning of all areas including bedrooms lounges, dining areas, toilets, bathrooms, offices, corridors and all fixtures and fittings.
- To take personal responsibility in becoming fully aware of Health & Safety at Work Policies in particular Fire Procedures, Control of Infection, COSHH and Lifting and Handling Policies
- To adhere to stated cleaning methods observing hygiene practises to prevent any cross infection.
- To observe the correct use and care of equipment reporting promptly any defects in machinery or materials.
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Birthday day off
- Refer a Friend scheme - receive up to £500
- Pension scheme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Three months mentored support
- Paid breaks