About the Care Assistant Role
Job Title Care Assistant
Location Stretton Hall, All Stretton, Shropshire
Salary £8.85 - £9.00 per hour
Hours of Work 30, 36 or 48 hours per week
Stretton Hall Nursing Home is an elegant country house providing personal, sensitive nursing care for the elderly, including post-operative convalescence care, disability and palliative care. The Home also provides specialist expertise for those requiring dementia care.
Caring is a fulfilling career because you make a real difference to people’s lives.
- Put your caring and compassionate skill set to good use
- Improve the quality of people’s lives
- Build caring relationships with those in your care, plus their family and friends
- On-the-job training to develop your career
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Paid overtime
- Paid breaks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
You’ll work alongside colleagues with different strengths and personalities who all share the same commitment to care.