The Administration teams within our Homes provide a professional and friendly ‘meet and greet’ service driven by a real passion for providing excellent customer service. Click to view our Administration vacancies.
Our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem provide social care and cater to a range of needs and requirements, including Dementia Care, Complex Care, Respite and Recovery and Palliative - click here to find out more about our care.
- Act as a 'face of the home' providing a professional meet & greet service to all visitors and callers ensuring they are treated in line with the Morris Care values at all times.
- Undertakes daily duties to ensure the look and feel of the reception area
- Provide general administrative duties to the Home Manager which includes, but is not limited to, typing of letters, telephone duties, filing and photocopying as required.
- Ensure maintenance issues are reported immediately to ensure the home is 'tour ready' at all times.
- Works closely with the Home’s Social Life Co-ordinator to gain information on forthcoming events/activities agenda.
- Builds a strong rapport between the Home Manager and the staff within the Home to promote a positive working environment.
- Provide transactional support in core operational processes
- Supports the set up of new starters, arranges references and DBS checks, arranges induction and liaises with staff accordingly.
- Manage data stored on locally held paper-based staff files and databases, this includes prompt filing and maintaining the files to ensure they are up to date and orderly.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained and files are archived as appropriate in accordance with the Company Policy.
- Arrange staff monthly reviews, supervisions and appraisals for the Home Manager.
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Birthday day off
- Refer a Friend scheme - receive up to £500
- Pension scheme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks