At Morris Care, we’re always on the lookout for qualified, talented Registered Nurses. If you are passionate about caring and have the sensitivity and professionalism to make a real difference, you sound like our kind of person. Our wonderful team believe residents deserve to live fulfilling lives where their dignity and individuality is respected. Click here to view our Registered Nurse vacancies. Registered Nurse vacancies.
You will find our six Nursing Homes in Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford, Bridgnorth, All Stretton and Audlem cater for those with wide ranging requirements from Dementia and Complex Care, Palliative Care and for those looking for Respite and Recovery. Visit a our homes to see where you will be working when you apply for nursing jobs Shropshire and nursing jobs Cheshire.
Our aim is to create homely, supportive and stimulating environments to help enhance residents’ quality of life. Your role will be to lead, support and coach your team, taking responsibility and upholding our values, so each day is the best it can be for the team and our residents alike.
We look to you to champion the five guiding principles of first-class care: SAFE, EFFECTIVE, CARING, RESPONSIVE and WELL-LED
Working with us has so many benefits – not least feeling valued and part of a joined-up team; building those special relationships not just with colleagues and residents, but with their families and friends too. This is a role where you can celebrate your caring and compassionate skill set.
Don’t just take it from us – Charlotte Mabukela has been with us for 5 years:
“There are never two days the same. Since I became part of the extended Morris Care family, I have felt a genuine connection with the team I work with. It’s the camaraderie that keeps each day fresh and stimulating. Add to this, recognition and rewards for the hard work we do, and it adds up to much more than a job for me.”
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Plan, assess, deliver, and evaluate tailored care plans for every resident
- Provide the highest standards of medical or palliative care
- Maintain and develop a homely, supportive, and stimulating environment for our residents
- Organise, motivate, support, and coach our carers to ensure excellent standards of care
- Maintain accurate drug records (storage, maintenance, and use)
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- You must be a qualified registered nurse, RGN or RMN, and registered with the NMC (valid PIN).
- You’ll need excellent communication skills and a passion for providing outstanding care.
- Previous experience within a similar setting is desirable but not essential.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- £1,500 welcome bonus
- Brilliant opportunities for nursing careers development
- Employee discounts, incentives, and rewards
- Company pension
- Enhanced pay for overtime and bank holidays
- Mentorship and ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus schemes
- Free Uniform and DBS
We often have nursing home vacancies. Click the link below to apply for nursing jobs Telford and nurse jobs Shrewsbury in our Shropshire and Cheshire Nursing Homes. Becoming a part of the Morris Care family really is something special.
Apply for our nursing home jobs Cheshire vacancies and Shropshire below.VIEW OUR NURSING VACANCIES